ALPINE CLUB, INC.
175 Putnam Street
Manchester, NH 03103
HALL RENTAL CONTRACT -Please Read before Signing
1. Hall with existing furniture - Bartender furnished by Club - NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT - We don't rent without the bartender furnished by the CLUB.
3. Downstairs hall limited to 175 People.
4. Bartenders will be furnished by the club. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. The use of confetti or rice is prohibited. If the hall or building is damaged or in a mess or damaged due to a fight, the Officer of the club will review with the janitor the extra time for cleaning or repairs and the person or persons renting the hall will be held responsible.
6. Drinking outside the hall is prohibited.
7. You furnish your own P.A. System.
8. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
9 Hall rental is limited to 5 hours. Parties end by 12:30 A.M., Sundays by 10:00 PM
10. Baby and bridal showers are limited to 4 hours.
11. Cash bar only. NO BYOB or Soda. Drinks must be purchased at the bar.
12. No stag parties. If the hall is rented under false pretenses - the person renting the hall will forfeit the security deposit and will be asked to leave immediately.
13. Decorations are limited - if you plan to decorate - you must ask permission as to where and what you can do. NO Nails or thumb tacks. At the end of the party please take your stuff with you.
14. Kitchen is not available to anyone.
15. $100.00 Security Deposit is required to hold your hall contract. The remainder must be paid two weeks before your rental date. Security Deposit is refundable the week after your function at the discretion of the Club Officer and will only be refunded to the person that signed the contract.
16. Pictures on walls will not be removed.
17. The hall is Non-Smoking. Smokers can go outside. No EXCEPTIONS.
18. Cancellation - If you have to cancel you need to give us a 4 week notice before the scheduled event or we will not return your Security Deposit.
19. Renter agrees, at is own cost, to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Alpine Club, its officers and affiliates from any and all claims, suits, judgments, losses and expenses, including attorney fees. This agreement is continuous until terminated by the club.
HALL RENTAL $_____________ DATE OF RENTAL _________________ PARTY TYPE_____________
SECURITY $ _____________ PARTY STARTS ______________ PARTY ENDS ___________________
TOTAL $ ______________ NUMBER OF PEOPLE ____________ BAR OPENS AT _________________
DEPOSIT $ ______________ BALANCE $ ______________________
YOUR BALANCE MUST BE PAID TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR RENTAL DATE.
I, UNDERSTAND, HAVE READ THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND WISH TO RENT THE HALL
NAME _________________________________ADDRESS: ______________________________
CITY, STATE, ZIP _______________________PHONE (HOME)______________CELL _____________
SIGNED BY PERSON RENTING HALL ______________________________DATE: ______________
SIGNED BY CLUB OFFICER ______________________________________DATE__________________